Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Guest Chaining

Started by Decima [1701009] on in Faction Discussion.

9 replies · 422 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
38
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Decima [1701009]
I am available for guest chaining, I make 100 hits per chain but could make more if need be. I would provide my Xanax and meds if need be. I charge 300k per hit. Check out my last chain below

[image: i.imgur.com]


Click Here to message me
PimpChu [1284243]
wouldnt it be cool if there was a thread for guest chaining?

Maybe like this one at the top of the forum?

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=9&t=15948200&b=0&a=0