Wow. Congrats! link me when you get to 1T or 35T total
16th
Started by MeanSteve [1696566] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 81 / 81 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Haha, it’s all the mash potato brains I have
Grats!
Grats
why not 17th player
Congratulations man. I think I'm not alone to say that I'm super jealous.
Gratz
More drugs please...
[image: media1.giphy.com]
...................
I'll apologize on behalf of my spouse for the random comments.
Seriously what's the deal with everyone I marry going coocoo in the forums?
Congrats on the gains & more importantly congrats on shindig.
...................
I'll apologize on behalf of my spouse for the random comments.
Seriously what's the deal with everyone I marry going coocoo in the forums?
Congrats on the gains & more importantly congrats on shindig.
Grats, you big meanie! <3
Baronv0ndude has always been a mong. It's not that surprising.
Congrats you're a beast!!
hax
This dumbass comes into an achievement thread to throw shit at OP XD
Congrats on 100 bil pretty huge
Congrats on 100 bil pretty huge
When I retire slap them fools around :$
grats. Pay 2 win i guess.
Beastly!!! Congrats
Stahp
And you also got that insane 100 bil stat merit too. Good stuff
Congrats