I'm level 3 and don't know how to level up
Hi
Started by CM141005 [2527107] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
You should look in tutorials and guides. There are some very detailed ones explaining all you need to know, with hit list of inactive players.
Baldr's Basic Advice
Baldr's Basic Advice
Baldr's Basic Advice
Baldr's Basic Advice
There's a guide for you to look at, it point you in the right direction!
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16123705
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16123705
Mentions: Bapki's Guide to Helping Others
Well I got an amazing idea. Why don't you attack me and lost for 25k? Amazing money.
Lol I am just kidding. Focus your energy on your gym stats and then farm people on the lists in some leveling target guides. Once you get to level 15, level up naturally
Lol I am just kidding. Focus your energy on your gym stats and then farm people on the lists in some leveling target guides. Once you get to level 15, level up naturally