Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Graveyard please

Started by Miasmuh [2552750] on in Art & Literature.

5 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Miasmuh [2552750]
Thank you so much. Your words mean a lot to me.
I can be very self-conscious about my art. I also draw and paint. Writing isn't something I've done nearly as much as those mentioned and this is actually my first "published" piece.

Again, Thank you for your kind words ;)
IamMoon [2386105]
Absolutely positively beautiful! This rivals Stephen King! (And I love his writings) Great story, especially touching about depression. Coming from that past, you actually brought me back to those sad times. Sad for me, but it really shows how good you are at writing. I sure as hell could never write something as realistic as this!

Good Great job!
Miasmuh [2552750]
Thank you. No seriously thank you. I was super scared to post any of my writings but this felt like the perfect one.
I also struggle with depression. Severe paranoid anxiety with severe depression and slightly prone to psychosis is what I was recently diagnosed with. Sorry if my english is bad. I'm not native.

Look if you ever want to talk, message me. I've been there and I know how important it is.
IamMoon [2386105]
Wowzers. You nearly copy Moon. Spanish native (though havent spoken it in years). PTSD, bipolar depression, with a slight case of anxiety disorder. Feel free to talk to me about anything. Really.