Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing funds

Started by Ihechikara [2450404] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Ihechikara [2450404]
I sold stuff in my bazaar, but wasn't credited. I discovered after doing some crime and seeing that my cash was just the crime money. This has happened before, but I felt it was me being confused. But this one was very clear. Please solve the problem.[image: profileimages.torn.com]