Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Messing with muggers

Started by Diddler [2129473] on in General Discussion.

41 replies · 2.32k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 42 / 42 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
42
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
38 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Dekloren [900534] ×2 MadameButterfly [2514180] ×2 DrGonzo [59922] ×1 _chret_15_ [867542] ×1 Bullzeye [922212] ×1 GhetoSmoker [1644039] ×1 Shanks- [1677051] ×1 Alec [1782664] ×1 Abdullah [2063435] ×1 Rentoro42 [2551320] ×1

Diddler [2129473]
Every now and then I like to message my muggers just to have a little chat. Today I was feeling a little generous and decided maybe I could give this attempted mugger a bit of advice. Please enjoy and I hope this brings everyone a little smile during these rough times.

Also leave some of your own favorite conversations with your muggers/targets.

[image: i.imgur.com]


[image: i.imgur.com]
Kelsie [340367]
No funny convos here, but I did giggle at this:
realistassasin and Abdullahmugged you and stole $18,310


I had just returned from Cayman (maybe a mission?) and I guess they assumed I had pulled out some money? Pretty sure both have more stats than me at this point so that made me smile. 50e for a smoll amount. :D

Nvm, I did message him after all xD. He and I have chatted occasionally prior to this, so I didn’t mind dropping somethin all in good fun.
[image: i.imgur.com]
Krastinov [1542326]
I have never buy mugged, i just mug a few in switzerland cause i imagine some come with lots of dosh for rehab. Alot of people chat me soon after ridiculing me. But once in a while it ends up in a nice convo.
killin-and-etc [2044856]
Believe it or not, ive had a few $5-$8 mill mugs in Hawaii..only thing I can think of, is people trying to rent pi..short on cash by a mill or so, make a low key plushie run (maybe japan too, never tried)and get jammed being lazy and wreckless.



At OP, hell yeah..I've been hosp alot lately, but last month my overall avg was $115k profit per attack. At 35k, I'd be bounty hnting, not losing buy mug attempts..wtf is that noob sht..lol
killin-and-etc [2044856]
Attacks Won1,8443,710-1,866
Attacks Lost141233-92
Attacks Stalemated117-16
Best Kill Streak4282-40
Money Mugged$241,917,312$3,826,844,629
Yo..diddler is mugging TF outta ppl..God damn.