a
a
Started by pugs [1985992] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Overseer [2143302]
· 2 likes ·
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=46&t=15979641&b=0&a=0
I'm interested in buying a 7*-10* cruise line. PM me with an offer, please.
a
Extra ad placement. Why do people who post in trade chat, post forum ads, and post classified ads?
Edit: It's not "Recruitment" and it's a different niche to general trade.
Edit: It's not "Recruitment" and it's a different niche to general trade.
a
Why not? They can discuss their terms of sale, what sort of companies people have for sale?
Like I've said before, I'd like to see what other frequent discussions are being pushed out by these posts that has people so angry. There are some, but they're usually few and far between.
Like I've said before, I'd like to see what other frequent discussions are being pushed out by these posts that has people so angry. There are some, but they're usually few and far between.
a
I've tried that with these threads people get very upset very quickly when I call there companies trash as they are losing money daily.
If staff want these threads in these forums then there should be stickies for them as if someone wants advice atm they are lucky I'm on furlough as normally it would be bumped of the page during one of my shifts.
If staff want these threads in these forums then there should be stickies for them as if someone wants advice atm they are lucky I'm on furlough as normally it would be bumped of the page during one of my shifts.
I asked a helper about those. They said that those thread only get stickied once theyved gained some attention and are then sort of endorsed by staff and stickied.
Buying rig in next few days let me know upgrades and price.
Can find own staff
Can find own staff