Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Event purging

Started by chax14 [2449401] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 115 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
chax14 [2449401]
Does it automatically delete past events? I have the oldest set to February 22 2020.
but a few secs before this happens I was 101 page of my event and saw much older than this before I hit refresh.

Question. Does the Event Page limited to 100 pages?
Kelsie [340367]
I think they go from 100-101 pages, yeah. And then the very last event on your last page will essentially fall off as you get new ones.
SVD_NL [2363978]
It's not consistent oddly enough, but 100 pages of events is usually the limit, sometimes it goes to 101 but that's usually deleted soon thereafter