Many of you have been playing torn for a long time and I'm sure there are plenty of stories to tell lol. Also just a bored player here who wants to hear some entertaining stories :^)
Whats your most interesting Torn story?
Would tell mine but low key scared that the person might bounty me or something :P
A multi played bounties with me with anon. Too f**ktard to understand I could pay a reveal and petty enough to pay reveal over $100 bounties. Bountied him back on his accounts. At first playing threats but then after few days he cried so hard. I stopped because I got tired ppl spamming my chat over his tears. Amazing isn't it? The world is facing biggest economy crisis right now. Some players won't even afford to pay their bills and will live under serious debts. But we still meet no-lifers who make multies in a long term game that does not reset. Achieving things in pixel world but a loser in real life. Sad.