Looking to sell my 6* Logistics Company. Total upgrade cost is ~5.5B (5.445B), so you're basically just paying for upgrade costs and getting the established time/perks for free. Only missing final (15) employee upgrade.
It makes decent profit, I just have a lot going on IRL atm and don't have the time/energy to properly keep up with the recent changes that seem to be affecting Logistics companies. It shouldn't take too much work to get it back to making to 20m+ net profit per day.
If you're interested feel free to reach out via mail or PM. Serious inquiries only please, I will not be haggling on the price as it's already extremely fair and the exact same cost to start one from scratch, except you'll be getting 5 months of established reputation and a 7* starting point.
It makes decent profit, I just have a lot going on IRL atm and don't have the time/energy to properly keep up with the recent changes that seem to be affecting Logistics companies. It shouldn't take too much work to get it back to making to 20m+ net profit per day.
If you're interested feel free to reach out via mail or PM. Serious inquiries only please, I will not be haggling on the price as it's already extremely fair and the exact same cost to start one from scratch, except you'll be getting 5 months of established reputation and a 7* starting point.