Reply to get a dollar :D
*ahem*
Started by caulifla0 [2534618] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
.
no
n0
maybe
edit: where is my dollar ;-;
edit: where is my dollar ;-;
What ?
wheres my dolllar?
B
Send me 1m to get 10m
In b4 double my money scheme
If I reply and like, do I get 2?
no This game is awful
Cauliflake u sux tbh
A dollar? I'll take it!
I got ya hun
ty vry much :)
I hope this is true. Please don't make fun out of poor people
cauli i need dolla
money money money money money money
This is a terrible Karma farm