Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdosed

Started by Daneel_Olivaw [1736842] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 109 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Daneel_Olivaw [1736842]
I have overdosed 3 times in the last 5 days. Is Ched picking on me or is there possibly some thing I’m doing wrong? Trust me, I don’t want to ?
DedeSiregar [2430598]
The overdose rate based on your stat still looks like average. Just happened in short time period of window I think so it feels like a lot. But it's not
VladBull [2321305] Committee Committee
But you did like the long time with no OD before this 5 days, didn't you? :)

It sucks but it is RNG, you could do worst!