bump
iribuya Trading. Great prices! Big+small trades
Started by iribuya [2103695] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 3,321 / 3,321 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Set trade, count to 3...bam! Trade is done before I can chat him up, asking how he is doing xD
thank you!!!
thank you!!!
bump
Busy day sorry folks
bump
bump
Quick easy effective... FAST too.. will continue to trade with him.
One of my few most trusted traders more than 10 starts I'll give ya.
bump
A good trader! will trade again!
bump!
[background color=#ffffff]bump[/background]
fast and friendly
Hello new player,
Working hard? Welcome to the game! I want to let you know a little way you can make some money at the start of the game.
Every day you can buy 100 items in the city LINK store. These items sell for more on the market, but you have to know how to sell them. I can help you with that if you follow this guide:
1. Go to the City (see picure 1) and choose Bits 'n' Bobs OR Sweet Shop
2. Buy 100 Lollipops / Beers / sheep / bear/ kitten / soap / tissue / rose (see picture 2 and 3)
3. Go to my profile (iribuya) and set up a trade.
4. Put however many you have in trade. I pay a lot for EACH (and more if you send BULK of 300+)
5. Enjoy your new money income every day!
[image: lh5.googleusercontent.com]
[image: lh5.googleusercontent.com]
[image: lh4.googleusercontent.com]
Greetings,
iribuya
Working hard? Welcome to the game! I want to let you know a little way you can make some money at the start of the game.
Every day you can buy 100 items in the city LINK store. These items sell for more on the market, but you have to know how to sell them. I can help you with that if you follow this guide:
1. Go to the City (see picure 1) and choose Bits 'n' Bobs OR Sweet Shop
2. Buy 100 Lollipops / Beers / sheep / bear/ kitten / soap / tissue / rose (see picture 2 and 3)
3. Go to my profile (iribuya) and set up a trade.
4. Put however many you have in trade. I pay a lot for EACH (and more if you send BULK of 300+)
5. Enjoy your new money income every day!
Picture 1
[image: lh5.googleusercontent.com]
These are the 2 stores you can buy items from: Picture 2+3
[image: lh5.googleusercontent.com]
[image: lh4.googleusercontent.com]
Greetings,
iribuya
Mentions: iribuya [2103695]
[background color=#ffffff]bump[/background]
[background color=#ffffff]bump[/background]
Fast and easy the way it should be!
Quick + fair prices, no mug
I didn't get mugged after completing a 255m trade so that's good
fast and reliable trader