Top Bar
Started by Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 31
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 7 likes ·
Ctrl+F5 should fix the issue now I believe? (or clear cache, if you prefer that route) Edit: Mac solution provided by Proxima: - Matty_h [48911]
· 3 likes ·
Erm yeah I’ve got the same edit: for clarity I’ve checked with safari and the torn Apple app - gnar [2268922]
· 3 likes ·
Tuesday's fixes going live... and something else breaks. classic.
Erm yeah I’ve got the same
edit: for clarity I’ve checked with safari and the torn Apple app
edit: for clarity I’ve checked with safari and the torn Apple app
Same here
Yup, can confirm its the same here
Ditto.
Cache cleared - no diff.
Cache cleared - no diff.
Same on chrome.
https://gyazo.com/830c03190cc0cb390c26a4f497a5d3cd same here just happened 2 minutes ago
fubar on chrome
Same
same, on Chrome[image: i.imgur.com]
Ctrl+F5 should fix the issue now I believe?
(or clear cache, if you prefer that route)
Edit: Mac solution provided by Proxima:
(or clear cache, if you prefer that route)
Edit: Mac solution provided by Proxima:
CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac for anyone like me.
Tuesday's fixes going live... and something else breaks. classic.
Same, btw it looks like stairs
same same same
did not fix
did not fix
Worked, cheers
However, it is still scuffed on the mobile app
However, it is still scuffed on the mobile app
Hard refresh is required.
CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac for anyone like me. Fixed it.
Edited for quote.
CMD+SHIFT+R on Mac for anyone like me. Fixed it.
Edited for quote.
This worked for me
Whats the mobile fix? I can't even click the top icons because the other part is overlayed
Was just about to post this
Clearing cache on the app didn’t sort it