Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Walls Broken

Started by MiamiVice [352574] on in Bugs & Issues.

14 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

MiamiVice [352574]
Showing both R and JUX as enemies on the wall, even when put in the hosp no one is getting removed.
Also tested JUX to JUX attack and no respect was provided.
EDIT: Jail didn't work either.
Edit 2: Travel didn't work either.


[image: i.imgur.com]
-gUNz- [984073]
https://gyazo.com/0fd53f87e05fbcf5c5b052b0e73276bc


MV’s screenshot is newer, but I already had this ready so why not :)
Obigale [2368827]


I had the same bug, was on the other factions side and accruing points for them. Even when hospitalised I was still there.

Only way I found to get off was to jump on a different wall.
Kopites [1701371] Admin Staff
I fixed it a few hours ago and run scripts to remove users in travel and hospitals from the wall.
Tested it on several wars and checked the war from the report.
Please check your wars and let me know if there are still any issues.