Here is my standard setup for exchanging sets (all chrome on a Windows 10 device):
Tab1 = Item Market
Tab2 = PI Vault
Tab3 = Museum
Tab4 = Some other Torn page
All 3 are being used by flicking between them as needed. I have found that if I start with 0 points on hand, then exchange any number of points, the following happens (and this is totally repeatable):
Screenshot
The points value updates just fine, but the [use] link dies. It remains a clickable object, but it doesn't go anywhere. If you refresh the page, normal functionality returns.
Tab1 = Item Market
Tab2 = PI Vault
Tab3 = Museum
Tab4 = Some other Torn page
All 3 are being used by flicking between them as needed. I have found that if I start with 0 points on hand, then exchange any number of points, the following happens (and this is totally repeatable):
Screenshot
The points value updates just fine, but the [use] link dies. It remains a clickable object, but it doesn't go anywhere. If you refresh the page, normal functionality returns.