Hello, I am trying to remove some items from my display case. But every time I try it comes up with an error of 500 and the items stay in the display case.
Display Case
Started by Maidenpark [505778] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Think this might be related to this report. Once again, I am unable to replicate the issue, seems to only be affecting some players.
Passing up to Viktor. Thanks!
Passing up to Viktor. Thanks!
Thank you, it is working ok again now.