Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Access to Torn

Started by Yiddles [426457] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Yiddles [426457]
Over the past few days, if out and about and not on WiFi, I am unable to access torn via 3G/4G.

So I can only access torn via mobile if at home with WiFi access?
Yiddles [426457]
So I can search for the page if I type it into Google, but when I try and click on it, it simply doesn't load.

I can see that it is searching next to the 4G bit on the Iphone (I live in UK).

It will then say 'Safari could not open the page because the server stopped responding'
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
This is Three blocking the site on their content filter - if you check in your account settings and disable adult content filter, or give them a call, this should be resolved.
Yiddles [426457]
Thanks guys!

I turned off my WiFi as I am at home, and I managed to access torn just by using 4G, without doing the above, so who knows!