How often does a book appear as a reward in missions by Duke?
Missions
Started by I3omb [1967489] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I've had about 4-6 show up over 2 years, though only one was actually one I wanted. Not sure if this is unusual or normal.
I've had one in 3 months.
Pretty sure it's just rng like the majority of the game. Don't think there's any way to really estimate it.
Pretty sure it's just rng like the majority of the game. Don't think there's any way to really estimate it.
In a year and a half I've seen about 5-6 i think, bought 2 of them