Couldn't achieve my aim cause some high and mightily place and praised graphics designers couldn't let me accomplish my aim... I'm unapologetic. I assure that these critics will defo love the trial
Forum description auction!!!
Started by SultanXahir [2554895] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 46
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- KimJongUn [2520147]
· 5 likes ·
dude keep up lol https://www.windowscentral.com/should-you-buy-rainbow-six-siege-year-4-pass?amp you're charging 25m++ with that kind of edit??? by placing a stupid texture in circle and a bit of shadow on them??? you put them on because you can't keep up with the fog on … - Toes [2095421]
· 1 likes ·
please understand, the criticism you are receiving here is not abt your choice of edits. It is about the apparent lack of effort put for 25m bucks which you expect. Quality is subjective, but you should price your art accordingly. …
dude keep up lol
https://www.windowscentral.com/should-you-buy-rainbow-six-siege-year-4-pass?amp
you're charging 25m++ with that kind of edit??? by placing a stupid texture in circle and a bit of shadow on them??? you put them on because you can't keep up with the fog on the upper part.
with a weird font?
have some dignity
https://www.windowscentral.com/should-you-buy-rainbow-six-siege-year-4-pass?amp
you're charging 25m++ with that kind of edit??? by placing a stupid texture in circle and a bit of shadow on them??? you put them on because you can't keep up with the fog on the upper part.
with a weird font?
have some dignity
Rainbow 6 Siege is a great game... but I don’t think OP knows.
well it is,i can't play them anymore because i forgot my account password lol.
but he actually have the courage to sell them with such a price.
but he actually have the courage to sell them with such a price.
oof for the password.
don't forget that he put extra effort by making the shadow of circle transparent
Oh yes, we can’t forget about that.
why he isn't in hosp????
Tbh it would be 200% better without the stupid camo circles.
But even then, it’s still pretty crap
But even then, it’s still pretty crap
Very true.
Why isn’t Cl3ric0l here to say anything about this?
Why isn’t Cl3ric0l here to say anything about this?
been at work lol....tbh i downvoted his request thread for the same reason ....he just downvoted mine back, forums beyond a joke at the minute, i could probably go through 80% of this forum and post links to the original art/image that so called "custom designers" are just adding text and or a colour change to....but what can you do? still people will buy it, still people will praise them saying awesome work!
I’m a custom designer! But I’m legit! I’m in the other 20% of the population! I’m so happy :)
i didnt say it applied to everyone i said about 80% lol ......and tbf cus its torn and its a game no one seems to care whose artwork is getting ripped off.
Isn’t this the guy that did that SWAT faction’s description? If so, ... *facepalms*
This is a mockery of a great game.
indeed.
As I said before in a thread, it’s life. They don’t think we’ll know, but we’re one step ahead. Thank you, whoever made TinEye.
Before start reacting I said it was gonna be made in to a whatever the bidder wants... I'm not bound to make it a circle... it just what the theme texture and colour would be centred around. As for the rainbow six... I know it's a game that like a mock... better than me leaving it blank.. more like a call to action. On my pad it's a smart object ready to be replaced with a silhouette concept I have in mind. If you want I could so a trial for one of you or your faction with my concept then you'd place your new review hear so that these other critics can understand.
My auction still stands... the winner gets his authentic package.
Lastly cl3ricol I respect your works... but your conception of cricticing other artist is low. My reason being, you dont know the type of client that gave them the job. My source are legit and I follow the terms and conditions. I get my renders and my stock properly. You literally mashup renders and stock like every other graphics designer on here...even the ones you call basic. The only thing that differs is style and creativity.