Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crime

Started by CyberDexs [2571909] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 203 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
CyberDexs [2571909]
Hi, I'm new here. How do you know when you can attempt the next stage of crime? I don't want to try pick pocketing and it fail and waste 5 nerve. Thanks
Shooby [2510470]
You really can't.

Best thing you can do is just take notice to how successful you are in completing the crime before the one you wanna try. Eventually you're just gonna have to give it a shot, but move up from 2 nerve crimes to 3, 4 etc. Don't skip over crimes.

I had a over 2500 Choco thefts before I moved on to that one.
Melayu [2147023]
Do the 2 and 3 nerve 50 each..then do 4 nerve cloth shop steal jacket.if got blue attempt on jacket do another 50 3 nerve.then try jacket again.
When success jacket..do the jacket until 25 nerve bar.

Jacket is good and safe crime.Steal choc is not safe,you can be jail even 60nnb
Overseer [2143302]
Follow this guide. Crime is a very slow and incremental process. Usually you will need to do thousands of a crime before moving on, but not every crime is necessary or even recommended.
zuni [2313936] Wiki Contributor
I followed the following crime guide and it help me skyrocket my NNB. I decided to use all my booster towards gym gains but if you join a pub and use beer, your crime NNB will rise quickly.


Feel free to reach out to me.

Crime Guide