Yellow28 scammed me by not paying for 9 revives. My fault. But just putting his name out there just in case others fall victim too. I’m ok with it because it’s my first day being Brain Surgeon. I’ll keep asking him or her for 3 Xanax knowing I won’t see it. But anyways Yellow28 is a scammer. Maybe when I do revives I should start recording my screen lol.
Scammer Thread
Started by BigBodyMarsh [2257727] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 54
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- snowbeast [2173158] Moderator
· 5 likes ·
Did you charge 3 xanax for 9 75e revives?
Should have checked his bounties before reviving him as it clearly says he doesn’t pay for revives.
I’m still new to this game and didn’t know that. Thanks.
F.
Known revive scammer.
Known revive scammer.
While it's generally agreed that people who scam are assholes, there are too many to call out in the forums individually.
Bounties and friend/enemy ratio are good to look at. If you aren't sure, require payment before doing more revives. If you don't know and trust someone, doing a large number of revives before payment is a big risk.
Bounties and friend/enemy ratio are good to look at. If you aren't sure, require payment before doing more revives. If you don't know and trust someone, doing a large number of revives before payment is a big risk.
Thanks guys. I'll be way more smarter about playing this game from now. I'll resume like it didn't happen.. It's like I spend 8.4m on 2 drug packs and got vicodin Twice. LOL.
I clicked on this thread hoping you're a whiner so I can downvote and post some insult
I'm disappointed
I'm disappointed
by the way, u dont need to stay in brain surgeon position to revive ppl.
find a player owned company for more gains and u still have the ability to revive people.
Edit: and find a faction with revive perk, which can reduce energy for reviving from 75e to 25e
find a player owned company for more gains and u still have the ability to revive people.
Edit: and find a faction with revive perk, which can reduce energy for reviving from 75e to 25e
Did you charge 3 xanax for 9 75e revives?
Yeah, it sucks to be scammed. Instead of "recording the screen??????", you could try providing a revive and than not reviving until they pay for the previous way. That way, if you do get scammed, its a negligible amount.
Don't bother selling revives if you aren't In a revive faction. Even if he did pay you, you're only scamming yourself, that's a ton of e
I originally charged 1mil per 75e revive. But as I was messaging the scammer I told him all I wanted was my e back so that equals 3 Xanax for 9 revives. But I won’t see it back and I’m fine with that. Won’t happen again.
We found a solution for that.
You know I almost recruited that guy a few days back. Right before the process was done I examined his profile further and lets say I was not impressed. Reject
Thanks for making this topic
Thanks for keeping it active