Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammo Locker Bug

Started by CaptainEverret [2564712] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
CaptainEverret [2564712]
There is a weird bug that when I go to the ammo locker, all of the items are stacked into one slot, and I can't buy anything. I have tried clearing my cache, changing zoom, switch to incognito mode, and restarted my computer. I also do not have any scripts/extensions installed on my Safari. I am using Safari on a MacBook Air.

Image of bug.
svyat770 [2114355] Tester
Hi there!

I'm sorry to be unable to replicate this issue on MacOS MacBook on Safari latest.

Can you share the version of MacOS and Safari did you use?
CaptainEverret [2564712]
Well, both the computer and safari are super old, idk how to check, but if I use a different computer and browser it works. I may just have to wait for a new computer.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Closing the report due to lack of response from OP. Please file a new report if the issue still exists for you. Thanks..!!