please
please graveyard
Started by Galabrielle [1936261] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 168 / 168 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 168
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 39 / 100
- Story score
- 71 / 100
- Engagement score
- 87 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Hildegarde [2050558]
· 110 likes ·
Yeah, this ain't Twitter lmao piss off to Walmart with your SJW bs, Karen And owning 3 cats is not a f**king job - bogie [148747] Admin
· 35 likes ·
: - RAPY [2111189]
· 27 likes ·
Holy moly. Galabrielle and I were both in the Honey Badgers 'family' at least A YEAR ago since I've been with Natural Selection for at least that long. We've never spoken since, so I'm surprised she still thinks of me …
Mentioned in this thread
Galabrielle [1936261] ×2 InigoMontoya [2138569] ×2 Tiny [21] ×1 Trier [1445495] ×1 RAPY [2111189] ×1 Diddler [2129473] ×1
How is name rapy breaking the rule?
Have you ever asked him what his name means?
Maybe that will put your mind at rest...
Maybe that will put your mind at rest...
His name isn’t ****y. It’s Rapy.
Some player named Zyklon or something of the sort running around too. Isn’t that what nazis used in gas chambers?
Plenty of sketchy names make it around here. Part of being PG-13 game.
Some player named Zyklon or something of the sort running around too. Isn’t that what nazis used in gas chambers?
Plenty of sketchy names make it around here. Part of being PG-13 game.
Yeah, this ain't Twitter lmao piss off to Walmart with your SJW bs, Karen
And owning 3 cats is not a f**king job
And owning 3 cats is not a f**king job
Rapy isn't even a real word, thus it doesn't break any rules.
Can't blame someone else or staff for you twisting around the context of a word that doesn't exist to fit your agenda.
Can't blame someone else or staff for you twisting around the context of a word that doesn't exist to fit your agenda.
I found Galabrielle to be offensive too.
/s
/s
I read the name Rapy like this...
Obviously I get how the OP read it and if that was confirmed the name should be removed. But without the 'e' then it's just their opinion on the name.
You probably should have posted this in the P&L forum, Karen. You'd probably find more support there.
P.S.
Founding member of NS2? I was there when JFA 2.0 became NS2. I knew every cat on that cell block. I do not remember you.
P.S.
Founding member of NS2? I was there when JFA 2.0 became NS2. I knew every cat on that cell block. I do not remember you.
Had he put a c in front of his name he would have been named crapy. Maybe he forgot the c. Noobs make typos in their names when signing up all the time.
Unsure if you're trolling, but 0/10 effort....
Staff are smarter than you, get used to it.
Staff are smarter than you, get used to it.
Wow you sound sensitive.
I don't see an issue with the name. I think you're taking this a bit far.
Ambriella has resurfaced it sounds like, and is currently in Hulk mode.
Before you get pissed...... you know I'm probably right.
Edit: This account predates Ambr's, but the level of conspiracy here sounds eerily familiar, and given the name similarities and time frame relevant to when she was in NS2....anyways, just an observation.
Before you get pissed...... you know I'm probably right.
Edit: This account predates Ambr's, but the level of conspiracy here sounds eerily familiar, and given the name similarities and time frame relevant to when she was in NS2....anyways, just an observation.
[background color=#f2f2f2]And owning 3 cats is not a f**king job
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
[/background]
[image: i.kym-cdn.com]
[/background]
So rapy MUST mean ****y, but it can't mean rappy?
Also, why not post everything the staff member said about it instead of cherry picking parts that don't prove your point?
Also, why not post everything the staff member said about it instead of cherry picking parts that don't prove your point?
stop crying you little bitch :)
/thread
Side note: Cancel culture is cancer.
Side note: Cancel culture is cancer.
And today's most delicate snowflake winner is...
Seriously this should be a game show on itv right now.
Seriously this should be a game show on itv right now.
Imagine playing a crime game where people stab each other, shooter each other and pop as many bars of xanax as they can, but getting offended over a username that isn't even a real word.
From my experience if I report something that is clearly offensive and breaks TOS such as bullying, racism etc staff handle it quickly.
You should probably not act like a cry baby on the forums, you've put your blood in the water and people on here are like sharks, if they realise you're a little bitch you'll make yourself a prime target.
From my experience if I report something that is clearly offensive and breaks TOS such as bullying, racism etc staff handle it quickly.
You should probably not act like a cry baby on the forums, you've put your blood in the water and people on here are like sharks, if they realise you're a little bitch you'll make yourself a prime target.