Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Million Dollar Store

Started by Angel_Assassin [2167045] on in Trading Post.

71 replies · 1.61k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
72
Discussion span
→
Authority score
41 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
79 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Angel_Assassin [2167045]
I am quit new to be an official Torn trader. I do trades as honest and fast as possible. I always trade when I'm online and not traveling. I also GUARANTEE mug free trades.

Buy mostly:
Xanax (and other drugs)
Drug Packs
E-Cans
Alcohol
Candy
Plushies
Boosters

PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THE PRICES UPDATED EVERY 5-15 MINUTES

Just message me before you set the trade.

For most updated price list, click HERE.

I will appreciate it to rate this page and comment it you ever trade with me.