I plan on working at a place to save up Job Points to whore a stat, can anyone tell me roughly how many stats are gained per job point using this method or if there is some formula I can use to predict how many stats ill gain from this method as a supplement to my existing gym training?
Stat Increase Specials
Started by Hacker [2017705] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
It depends on what your current battle stats are, the higher the more you will gain. Im above the stat cap and I got around 10k speed at a logistics company.
You mean from a single job point? Wow!
Yea per job point. Once you reach the stat cap you can get 3mill+ battle stats per day, taking 3 Xanax and a points refill. So 50k extra speed wasn’t much.
looking at your net worth you may be better off going for a company that pays well. Then using that money to find your battle stat growth.
looking at your net worth you may be better off going for a company that pays well. Then using that money to find your battle stat growth.
I mean even at say an AN I would get maybe 4 edvd's a week? I can fund a xanax habit without that for now although it would make it easier lol. I looked at the old defense thread for army and they get about 3500 def per job point maximum and im thinking that if I can reach around 10m str in a year and then use all my job points (3300 ish) i could hit the stat cap because over a year of whorring one stat from where I am now only gets me to 10m strength but if i have the job points i could give that a nice boost. Just my logic but I like what youre thinking as well
If you worked for an AN and are below ~1.2m total balanced BS, then use the edvdd for jumps.
I have hit at least 400k in each stat
So i did some calculations. In order for this job points boost to work I would need to whore strength and in one year i could get roughly 10m strength. However, if i then use all job points (around 3300) the maximum I could gain would bring my STR to about 33m. However once I am at 10m it would only take me 80 days to then reach the 50 million stat cap. Doing some other calculations had me think that from 33m it would only take 8 days for me to get to 50m. So is it worth being here for a year to save 72 days?
It's the 3% gym gains that FC's are good for. The jps are just extra
Once you start getting into billions of stats it’s best to go 10* TV company for the chance of mini SE’s
How long does it take to get to billions in each stat if say i have 400k in each stat
Depends on how you train lol
Say it’s 2-3 xan a day plus a refill