Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newspaper editor bug

Started by LordofFire [2411517] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
LordofFire [2411517]
Sugarvalves asked me to report this bug.

I made a article today and when I saved it, it looked like it should. When I opened it again it had white backgrounds on some parts and strangs blank spaces. I made the article in the regular editor meaning I didn't use source code. I did copy past most of the text in parts from a Word doc I used to prep the article.

Win 10 Chrome browser

Screenshot below
[image: i.imgur.com]

When you look at the source code you see it adds /background tags all over the place causing the white background and the blank spaces all over the place.

Screenshot source

[image: i.imgur.com]

I adds a lot of background tags

[image: i.imgur.com]
Krazytrain [1962748]
This might be the same problem with profile signatures they are all messed up.

Ched please fix this so we can have our backgrounds again =(