Good to know CR will protect its cheats. Relentless did the same.
UcanTeneke Fedding - Was it iribuya?
Started by Jammy_Git [259767] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 167 / 167 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It's also possible to replace the initial buy-button with the confirmation button so it's all one click per item, and possibly illegal.
hurr durr
Good to know 39th protects members that snake each other under the guise of eViDeNcE oFcHeAtIng
Good to know 39th protects members that snake each other under the guise of eViDeNcE oFcHeAtIng
will send an app next time I decide to script Mr. Committee
wouldn't bother, you're not really the sort of 39x member we're looking for
Wow....
I'm all for supporting fellow faction members, but if you suspect they are cheating, I don't really think that trying to gather proof of that is so reprehensible. What are you supposed to do, just ask them? Or maybe just turn a blind eye and then when they finally do get fedded continue to blindly defend them even after bogie comes out and says there is indisputable proof.
So does your name.
he was going to let the mugger keep the money. and tried to get his faction mate mugged
Drama, intrigue, betrayal?
*Whis grabs popcorn*
*Whis grabs popcorn*
what a ****
You're a moron, everyone knows our reputation for not tolerating cheats, even you.
You just wanna say some snarky shit, because he can stand on his righteous pedestal of "doin it for the game" all he wants, but its as plain as the nose on your face that he did it out of greed, jealousy, and spite.
I dont have a problem with him exposing a cheat, if thats how it all shakes out, I just have a problem with him, you, or anyone else trying to make a hero out of the guy when we all know damn well what his motives really were.
Cute that ya thought we were all dumb enough to buy that silly shit though ......
You just wanna say some snarky shit, because he can stand on his righteous pedestal of "doin it for the game" all he wants, but its as plain as the nose on your face that he did it out of greed, jealousy, and spite.
I dont have a problem with him exposing a cheat, if thats how it all shakes out, I just have a problem with him, you, or anyone else trying to make a hero out of the guy when we all know damn well what his motives really were.
Cute that ya thought we were all dumb enough to buy that silly shit though ......
I hope the guy is not found guilty, wouldn’t that look good for your faction image xd
I’ll just buy the rest of my SEs from nikeh, f**k these backstabbing traders
Iribuya messaged me to mug UcanTeneke, but I mugged him instead.
YOU MUGGED IRIBUYA AND STOLE $145,899,286
YOU MUGGED IRIBUYA AND STOLE $145,899,286
I mean if you're selling all the DPs you buy to the pawnshop you may as well buy SEs from the system as well.
#KeepMoneyOutOfTheEconomy
#KeepMoneyOutOfTheEconomy
You were going to let the muggers keep the money if they mugged your faction mate. You were setting him up. *cough cough* there is a report button if you believed he was cheating which would of not f**ked him out of money if he was innocent. Be honest your a jealous bitch.