Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuck OC

Started by TealJade [1737229] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100

Most-liked replies

TealJade [1737229]
I tried to initiate a planned robbery OC between 504 errors. I clicked the button but nothing happened. Now I get this message when I try again.

"This organized crime has already been initiated."

There is no record of the crime being completed in the faction crime new section.