I'm not sure what's happened but I was somehow able to take money out then put a smaller amount back in and end up with more money than I had in the first place. This was with my property vault. Might wanna check my logs to see what's gone wrong as this could be mega exploitable if repeatable lol.
Bank error in my favour
Started by Weaponisedtoe [2168761] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 10 likes ·
Hey! Thank you for being the first to report the duplicated instance, I have corrected all of these but will credit you a reasonable value as thanks from Church funds. - Bennyh [157211] Officer
· 1 likes ·
I can see from the logs something isn't right there. Will pass over, thanks for the honesty!
I can see from the logs something isn't right there.
Will pass over, thanks for the honesty!
Will pass over, thanks for the honesty!
What a fool you have been
Hey! Thank you for being the first to report the duplicated instance, I have corrected all of these but will credit you a reasonable value as thanks from Church funds.
Thanks!