Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lag, database errors and 504 errors lost money

Started by oldskoolsuzuki [70196] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
oldskoolsuzuki [70196]
Around 5 mins ago (08:05 tct) I was trying to access my items page and kept getting the message about database error and filing a bug report. I tried to access other pages nothing seemed to open from the main bar so I tried the icon links which worked by clicking my vault icon it opened the vault page.

Once it opened I noticed I had upkeep to pay, just the one days $357,xxx whatever so clicked to pay. Nothing happened, click again, nada, another couple clicks and the page auto reloads and reopens. Ok I'll try pay again, still button does nothing, another couple attempts, page reloads a second time and then I notice that the $2,3m I had on hand is down to around 130k.
The last actions in my activity log are using some faction bloodbags before I went to try access my items page at the start of this shitshow.
Thanks for reading.
oldskoolsuzuki [70196]
Yeah I only had one day of upkeep to pay and it didn't actually pay it, my money on hand only updated after the page auto reloaded I didnt refresh the page.