Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missions data

Started by Mephiles [2087524] on in API Development.

10 replies · 187 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
Mephiles [2087524]
Couldn't find any recent mentions of it.

Could we get the current ongoing missions under User and also maybe list of mission types available under Torn?
kYo [2106640]
I get what you meant, think this should go under suggestion rather than API. the admins seldom check here. lol
Mephiles [2087524]
Well I thought this is "API Development".

I thought that this was a better location as Suggestions is more for normal users that don't care if Missions are in API or not. So getting 100 upvotes seems kinda hard if people don't even care.
kYo [2106640]
lol, not sure if any normal user ever check here. :p

you can phrase it in such a way that with the mission in the API, tools developer can do this and that. That might entice them. :D
bzzt [2465413]
+1 Great idea.

The more data is in the API, the more useful it is.

Make missions data (current and past) available through the API.
Mephiles [2087524]
That just seems counter-intuitive. There is no bug nor an issue. Would just want some data to be added to the API.

I guess I'll start posting in the Bugs & Issues then :D
Ahab [1735214]
Ask stewie pretty sure they were the one who said to do it, guess it's cause they can just assign it to ched in there.
Wolverine [1971836]
I was writing my own missions database but I gave up after a couple of weeks.
I would love all missions exposed through Torn API