Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ucanteneke's script explained

Started by Memorath [2355530] on in General Discussion.

84 replies · 2.13k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 85 / 85 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
85
Discussion span
→
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
66 / 100
Engagement score
82 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Memorath [2355530]
Hello,
as you all know ucanteneke got fed temporarily for scripting. I have talked with him on the phone and learned the situation.
He wrote a script that switches pages between Xanax, fhc, edvd market pages in every 10 seconds without knowing that was illegal.
So he was going to Xanax page, buying from bazaars in 10 seconds and it was switching to fhc market page etc. With max buy (legal script)and skip confirmation (legal script) he got pretty quick buying them in time. When you add being 15 hours online on a multi-screen set up he got pretty efficient about what to buy from what price. (like muscle memory basically)

He has no illegal script for vaulting or auto buying.

The funny thing is Bogie told him he has been following him for months but the reality is he started his set up 2 weeks ago. Also, the script he wrote is not different than adding them to your quick links on doctorn , he just switches between market pages in 10 seconds to make it more efficient. He still clicks and buys.

He got accused of being active in incredible amounts but somehow his activity time is bugged. Even tho he was offline sleeping and people were seeing him offline for 8 hours, the game activity graph is showing like he is active.

We are talking about a guy returning fhc he bought for 13 k coz of bazaar owners typo. he helped lots of new players and being know as freindly.



I agree Auggie's post over here says,
Don't have to refresh the page to see new listings, you can just open and close the item on the market page (maybe thats the DrN auto refresh ppl were talking about?)

I don't know, if there is a max buy / remove secondary confirmation script, that seems WAY more game breaking than a script that auto scrolls the market and needs constant monitoring to be useful. If that is the state of our scripting rules, the rules probably need to re-evaluated more.

I don't know the extent to which Ucan scripted, but I doubt he would risk his 15 year old account doing something that he knew or thought was shady / illegal.
Sevro [2322260]
I called and talked to a few guys in fed also, they said they were legit so we should free them also.
Memorath [2355530]
if you can translate it from Turkish, I can send you the Whatsapp messages with time and date (from yesterday) on it provided by Whatsapp. I live in MT, USA he lives in Turkey.
You can be stupid af, but don't blame other people coz of your small brain.
DedeSiregar [2430598]
So while others have to manually change page (which require longer time and slower time), he just use script for that?
He is level 100 and didn't know auto refresh page or any auto action script is illegal?
You don't think it's bad coz he is your friend? Try telling that bullshit to honest players who never use illegal script?
Let me tell you how much a person can make from flipping market. I don't have big capital. Right now my capital is only around 1 billion. Daily with half activity without illegal script I make over 20 millions. With full activity I once made 100 millions a day. Imagine how a person can make with illegal script. The profit is limitless.
Triplicant [2037705]
Slow and careful, go with the flow.

Anytime ive been fast and selfish, I blow my load of income too fast and end up spent and with a hollow bank
Memorath [2355530]
you can add them to your torn bookmarks with doctorn script or you can still do the same thing with opening all those pages on your 4 different screens like him and just press cntrl + r. I am sorry if you still not using built in short cuts for windows in 2020 and clicking refresh button with your mouse.
themainman [1629262]
as you all know ucanteneke got fed temporarily for scripting.

no i didnt know but thanks for telling me about this random players fedding
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
he just automatically switches
Which is the f**king illegal.

As a (legal) scripter myself, I do know that the rules aren't always clear. What is clear however, is that that illegal. The 1 thing that is clear, is the thing he violated. How can you still think it wasn't a fair fedding?
Memorath [2355530]
Pressing control + r does? should we ban people that are using Cntrl + r, or cntrl + v to paste, cntrl + c to copy etc too, coz you are still using your mouse button for all these?