Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unknown's Graphics

Started by Unknown [2112841] on in Graphics.

29 replies · 873 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Unknown [2112841]
Unknown's Graphics
Welcome to Unknown's Graphics!
This thread is to showcase my work, if you would like to request a piece PM or Chat me.
(Due to high demand and time constrictions, I will be charging a little more than usual. However, these prices ARE negotiable).

Price List
Profile Pic: $25M
Profile Sig Banner: $25M
Profile Sig Large: $50M
Forum Banner: $25M
Company Banner: $50M
Faction Banner: $50M
Faction Description: $100M
Upgrade to an animated image for +$25M

My Portfolio
You can find examples of my work below. They are categorized by the type of image (in the same order as the price list).
I may start to update with just my favorite pieces as there are just so many now.

As Seen In BUYMUG Magazine!
[image: images2.imgbox.com]

Mentions: BUYMUG Magazine: Get Your Fix

Unknown [2112841]

Profile Pics


[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]
[image: images2.imgbox.com] [image: images2.imgbox.com]

Unknown [2112841]
Announcement

I'm happy to announce that my art has been featured in BUYMUG Magazine (July 2020).

I encourage you to go read it [here] if you haven't already.

As a token of my appreciation I designed the cover for the issue I was featured in. I have showcased it at the top of this thread, check it out!

Mentions: BUYMUG Magazine: Get Your Fix

Unknown [2112841]
Be sure to check back every now and again!

I am constantly growing my portfolio and updating this thread.