Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Failed mission- bug?

Started by GreatGabbo [2377602] on in Missions.

9 replies · 202 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

GreatGabbo [2377602]
it was on mission pass the word. I sent a message with the word to the target. I sent an entire sentence with word in it and it didn't work, then another message with just the word that also failed
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
You have to send it by mail.

A little tip for you, copy and paste the entire mission objective and mail it to the target.

Best of luck

Smokey
Wollongong [12833]
That works, but it's more fun to write together something which makes completely no sense, but appears to be real. Just in case the target comes out of inactivity.

I'm still waiting for one of the 3, 4 guys I mailed with a sort of threatening (but vague) message to mail me asking wtf is going on...
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Im Sure I heard somewhere that the messages sent through missions do not actually get sent to the user. I could be wrong... but maybe the next time I get that mission I will save the persons name to find out if they got it or not xD I don’t think the message appears in your out/sent box?

Did you note who they where? And have any came back online since?
Smokey123 [248901] Helper
Haha I can see it now


“Some level 90 sent me a message about a sausage, really confused can someone explain” haha


Check your outbox to see if the message is there?
Helcostr [1934501] Wiki Editor
Missions that require you to interact with the player don't go through. For example: "Bakeout Breakout"'s cake never reaches the recipient.


The good news is the guards at the prison didn't even notice your cake had a lock-picking kit hidden in the frosting. The bad news is that their cellmate ate some of it and then kinda choked to death. Not your fault though kid. I mean you can't have your cake and eat it can you?
Madame_Tussaud [191408]
Yep, mission messages and items are not actually received by the recipient. The parcels sent to Duke are received though. They are the ones that are given back to players several times a year via the package exchange events.