Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free Revives

Started by gypo [1897963] on in Trading Post.

11 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

bed [575480] ×1 _Suresh_ [2080408] ×1 Carlosbc01 [2370670] ×1 Imgoodlooking [2484705] ×1 Naytt [2540102] ×1 kingR- [2555429] ×1

gypo [1897963]
It's a bad day when you OD on xanax or someone hospitalize you. That's where I come in, I'm not expecting the usual 800k, 1mil or a xanax. I'm just going to try and revive one or two people for free a day.

Any thankyou gifts/messages I get I'll post on here no matter how big or small.