Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission opponents

Started by JohnnyTits [1388698] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 90 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
JohnnyTits [1388698]
First question: Are mission opponents assigned according to your level or status and if states is it total or particular stat. Consider the missions against high speed or defense etc opponents. Are they high stat compared to your corresponding stat? Any stat whores out there have experience with this? Level holders, are the opponents easier for you? Just looking for any advantages to be had
Kelsie [340367]
They’re based on your total battle stats, pretty sure. So you will get targets of different levels the higher your stats are (I’ve gotten low 20s, and upper 90s and I’m 2b). Sometimes they’re really easy, and sometimes they’re extremely hard and take a few attacks. Just depends, tbf. I always use a smoke when attacking, and try to save the missions with several targets for chains if I can.


Do save your targets to your blacklist if you chain, as they will give you absolute delicious respect. Your faction will thank you. :)
Kelsie [340367]
I don’t use YATA like that. And when I’m on work breaks, I roll thru my BL and just hit people. I make notes for their respect, and if they’re hard/require a temp. And then cycle them out as I grow.


Nothing wrong with YATA of course, but utilize your options in Torn for easier access. :)

*typo