Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Advertising Services

Started by J_Luther420 [2562985] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
J_Luther420 [2562985]
Hello folks

Let me Advertise for you. Enjoy your time in Torn doing other things, or simply relax as I do the work and roll in customers/friends/New faction members.
What ever the advertisement, I can do it.

1 hour - 1m
2 hours - 3m
3 hours - 5m

I will keep your advertisement active on trade chat, and forward all customers your way.
I insist in payment upfront and also a kind comment on the forum post would be nice.

I aim to please, let me Advertise for you.
J_Luther420

(DM me)