prizes have been handed out. winner: @sheenaesenah
:3
Started by valentino_ [2550345] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 27
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
is there a first person reply gift?
69
69
haha sure. ill send it thru :)
420
Sorry that was not it. The number I want to guess is 250
76 best guess yet
ah only for noobs
I am a true advocate of level equality. Why is it that higher levels have more rights? I will revoke these rights. I am one with the newbies.
Am I considered?
Am I considered?
260
499
300
200
08
777
I pick 218, great game. :)
329
367 please
damn lost my newbie tag today
169 thanks