Why the f**k am I not included?
Most Hated and Disliked - POLL
Started by DeJong [2520670] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 76 / 76 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Because nobody likes Mondays
Thats my point. MOST HATED PLAYER.
IM FEELING THE LOVE. ENGAGING ALL CAPS HATRED MODE.
I WANT TO BE ON THE LIST.
IM FEELING THE LOVE. ENGAGING ALL CAPS HATRED MODE.
I WANT TO BE ON THE LIST.
Maybe you should change your name to "Bank Holiday Monday" then, everyone loves a bank holiday Monday
You try too hard Monday.
Joei is effortlessly annoying with every fake comment.
Joei is effortlessly annoying with every fake comment.
please dont get mad just because you are the most disliked
What kind of shit poll is this?
No Dek, myself, Dude, Sharky, ED, Champ, Nova?
I guess I have been MIA, so I can see why I'm not... But no Dek? C'mon.
No Dek, myself, Dude, Sharky, ED, Champ, Nova?
I guess I have been MIA, so I can see why I'm not... But no Dek? C'mon.
Deep down, everyone on your stupid list is lovely.
Its a shit thread alright. No idea who any of those names are. I think there was someone called DUDE in global the other day bragging about his/her stats, not sure if that's the same one and how hated they are.
GD really lack quality threads.
GD really lack quality threads.
Statistically speaking the most hated people on Torn are staff, I'd assume Bogie would by far hold the title given the amount of feds he has dished out in his time, after that then probably Amp because I've seen her mentioned more than once and then probably Ched has a 50/50 love him or hate him following and bringing up the rear would probably be Sweeney when he was staff since to this day people still seem to be holding grudges against him (not sure why, he's a total dote).
Any members listed as "hated" aren't really an overall opinion, it's just the opinion of a minority. Like take Joei for example, joei isn't really hated because all he really is is annoying, admittedly the forums would be a better place without him but is anyone really arsed to put the effort into hating him? actual full blown hate? see I don't believe anyone really does because no one really cares that much so his status will always be "annoying" because he is not in a position where he can do anything that would generate actual hate, all he can ever generate is annoy. Same with realistassasin, the only people who actually hate him are people who he buy/mugged, if he didn't do it to you than chances are you don't care either way and the other three (Ralucakiss94, D3VL and Baronv0ndude) I've never even heard mentioned on the forums prior to this which kinda proves my point.
A poll that only gives you 5 options that you have no choice but to choose one of them or not vote at all is kind of like Trump sending out the survey that said:
How would you rate the governments response to COVID?:
and then the options being
1. Great
2. Really great
3. Exceptionally great
Any members listed as "hated" aren't really an overall opinion, it's just the opinion of a minority. Like take Joei for example, joei isn't really hated because all he really is is annoying, admittedly the forums would be a better place without him but is anyone really arsed to put the effort into hating him? actual full blown hate? see I don't believe anyone really does because no one really cares that much so his status will always be "annoying" because he is not in a position where he can do anything that would generate actual hate, all he can ever generate is annoy. Same with realistassasin, the only people who actually hate him are people who he buy/mugged, if he didn't do it to you than chances are you don't care either way and the other three (Ralucakiss94, D3VL and Baronv0ndude) I've never even heard mentioned on the forums prior to this which kinda proves my point.
A poll that only gives you 5 options that you have no choice but to choose one of them or not vote at all is kind of like Trump sending out the survey that said:
How would you rate the governments response to COVID?:
and then the options being
1. Great
2. Really great
3. Exceptionally great
Y'all are some tools
Speak for yourself, I'm universally loved by the community.
Oh uh... Me too. >.>
100% the most feds is held by Hate_Train, longest serving staff and all round multi catching machine.
You're not worthy of being on any list, besides maybe top 20 worst shit posters.
Most hated Man I've said it before, I'll say it again; big head for such a small, smooth brain.
Most hated Man I've said it before, I'll say it again; big head for such a small, smooth brain.
Wowza, did Bogie just Yeet Hate_Train under the bus? :P lol
It's been confirmed.
MultiHunter is just Hate_Train pouring through logs 24/7 and this is why it takes so long to shut down cheaters!
I always knew there was something up with this magical tool staff have!
MultiHunter is just Hate_Train pouring through logs 24/7 and this is why it takes so long to shut down cheaters!
I always knew there was something up with this magical tool staff have!
Heck no, he deserves more recognition!
you forget that people also like staff becouse of the work they do, many of ous hate people that cheat as its not fair play. so we love it when staff putts multies / rmts and such in fedd, also irl harrestment is never okay and bogie has taken a very hard stance against it, wich i like very much.
people that get feeded cant really be counted, as they are in fedd, and if these people have friends in torn, then those friends should leave stop being thier friend, cheaters ruins the platform of the game we love.
and trust me, im not gonna name the player, but there is a player on your list that treat other people as garbage and that really does make me hate him.
people that get feeded cant really be counted, as they are in fedd, and if these people have friends in torn, then those friends should leave stop being thier friend, cheaters ruins the platform of the game we love.
and trust me, im not gonna name the player, but there is a player on your list that treat other people as garbage and that really does make me hate him.