Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Affronted Merit

Started by Resurrector00 [2561579] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 245 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Resurrector00 [2561579]
Hi I need help with this merit infuriate all interviewers at starter jobs. I think I know how to anoy Army and Groceries but I can't seem to do it with the Casino job. Or is Medical, Law and Education jobs classed as starter jobs? Thanks for the advice.