if you buy a block that gives dividends, is it worth the cost? Trying to decide if I should save for stocks or a PI first.
stocks question
Started by -Strax- [2551781] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Dividend stocks suck and are generally not worth owning unless you have money sitting around doing literally nothing else.
Certain stocks pay themselves off faster than others.
I would recommend LSC as your first 'dividend block'. It's very cheap and it will pay itself off faster than any other block.
I would recommend LSC as your first 'dividend block'. It's very cheap and it will pay itself off faster than any other block.