I had no idea what i was doing or how to run this sorry
closed
Started by Obn3m [2183756] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
wait wait
500k
is there a return policy?
500k
is there a return policy?
idk at this point I'm still working on it I might not do it
Sounds highly scammy
I'm in!
You sent $500,000 to Obn3m with the message: for the can lotto scam
You sent $500,000 to Obn3m with the message: for the can lotto scam