Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

CLOSED FOR NOW

Started by MeekLeaf [2468184] on in Attacking.

82 replies · 973 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 83 / 83 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
83
Discussion span
→
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

Master-Mark [1984442] ×1

MeekLeaf [2468184]
I closed it for now, since i got burned and its too annoying for its money and risk. Might return later :)

(s) Bounty Slots - 100k. (BULK optional)

Easy and simple. My fee is 100k. Dm`s are open so feel free to buy!

Bounties made: 1205
People served: 38.
And that's the funal for know. I would miss that :)

I closed it for now, since i got burned and its too annoying for its money and risk. Might return later :)
Master-Mark [1984442]
One of the cheapest bounty services I've used. Option to remain anonymous or not is also a bonus as most people only offer anonymous bounties. This guy offers both. Definitely recommended. Will use again for sure.

This guy has my upvote

***** Services.
Master-Mark [1984442]
Used his services twice today, spot on each time. Couldn't be more happier with the outcome. Sadly they didn't put up much of a fight.

If I could recommend anyone, it would be this guy, he doesn't disappoint.