Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

You mugged SugarHigh and stole $1,489,615,806

Started by Untouchable [1360035] Committee on in Achievements.

56 replies · 3.17k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Untouchable [1360035] ×1

Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
I was absolutely stunned when I saw the attack log, almost a $1.5B mug! Also shocked to find out that's only the #64 largest mug, although I'm fairly certain many of those were faked, this one definitely was not!

Untouchable mugged SugarHigh for $1,489,615,806 (+5.36)

I won't post the attack log because I feel for the guy and don't want them getting abuse for being dumb or anything.

lol still being bountied anonymously since the day it happened so f**k it

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=184946d595b475d14070cd9a69878778

Anyway, this is probably my greatest achievement, I will never top this, I have peaked.

Newspaper Article: https://www.torn.com/newspaper.php#!/articles/1930

Mentions: Untouchable [1360035]

Lat [1187876]
Congrats, I bet a lot of folk were watching that guy around that time paha.

But yeah, I'm also surprised that's only 64th. I was like 23rd at one point and I suspect I've slipped much further down.
Untouchable [1360035] Committee Committee
Yeah you'd think... but there wasn't anyone else in the fight surprisingly

You're now #44 btw :o 1.7b is nuts, how'd you pull that one off?