Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Negative Stats

Started by grim_reaper_264 [2545271] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 242 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hamma [2512109]
Overdosing on certain drugs remove some stats permanently for example :

Speed takes away - 6 x (current level) to Strength & Defense

Pcp takes - 10 x (current level) to Speed.

So if someone with really low stats od with these , they could end up with negative stats.
But i think it was a bug and was fixed, so its not possible anymore.
AngelOfDeath [2346077]
I never really understood, I thought you would loose a percentage permanently. I see now the wiki has changed as well?

Does it mean that (I am level 42) I loose 6 x 42 = 252 strength and defence when I OD on Speed?
That's worth the risk getting the merit
Matty_h [48911]
I’m sure ched changes this previously as a player managed to go negative and posted a bug report.

I would advise creating a bug report with your findings.