Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Visual Bug - Spin the Wheel

Started by VerbalFox [1732432] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 98 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

VerbalFox [1732432]
I have a 1080p monitor and often snap windows to a half and half view. When I did this on the Spin the Wheel casino game, this happened:

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

Did this several times, so I'm sure of its consistency. This does not happen if I load the page while in 3 wheel view and then shrink and resize the page.

The bug only occurs if I load the page in into the 1 wheel view and then expand it to the full 3 wheel view.
Stewie [1494547]
I can replicate. It happens when I snap the window to half of my screen (doesn't matter which, left or right.), and then snap the window back to Full Screen.
Passing to Sviat.