Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

graveyard

Started by Hippie [2262839] on in Bugs & Issues.

11 replies · 108 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
11
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cthulhu [1616063]
Hey
I believe the player is missing the "Awesome" merit for winning on the Wheel of Awesome. IIRC, it doesn't matter what item you win, you should get the merit?

Edit: I remembered incorrectly. Thanks CreatorX :D
Bocch [2297646]
I think this is more than what it seems...I've got the same problem here, the wheel spun, the landing was on honor bar, the certificate is in the item collection, but no awesome merit so far.
  • 2020/06/29
    08:35:11 AM
  • $1,000,000
  • 14801849

  • Certificate –