What sort of food would you eat at midnight?
Midnight
Started by RiAen [1687083] on in Food & Cooking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 9 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- themainman [1629262]
· 6 likes ·
depends on how fresh the last kill was...
depends on how fresh the last kill was...
This should be in NR.
But, pizza.
But, pizza.
Roadkill, 3am the night before
Sounds good mind sharing?
Chicken geprek and rice
Duck and rice
Indomie and rice
Cheesy kebab
Duck and rice
Indomie and rice
Cheesy kebab
PB&J all the way
dog poop
Moved to Non-Related Food & Cooking. Not Torn-related general discussion.
That being said, double stuffed oreo cookies (+ milk).
That being said, double stuffed oreo cookies (+ milk).
Jack Daniels
Taco Bell after a night of drinking.
This is the way.
This is the way.
Whataburger is far superior to that In-n-Out garbage.
Nothing after 8pm. Then I don't eat again until around 9 am (usually oatmeal and some fruit). I'm not a fan of everything I eat getting stored as fat. Then felling like complete shit in the morning when I wake up.
My bad..I didnt know there was a thread for cooking..I'm still new to forum posting and such
Nothing. I might turn into a Gremlin.
Anything that is around really. I mean What is time in the grand scheme of things?
Anything available and edible
cereal