Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

#KillCabana

Started by Cabana_Boy [2309501] on in Graveyard.

93 replies · 762 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 94 / 94 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
94
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
77 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Cabana_Boy [2309501] ×14 Cosmo [2193413] ×7 CornHub [2423014] ×4 Anthony77 [2572525] ×4 Little_Miss_J [2344751] ×2 Ligma_420 [2375046] ×2 FordPrefect [778561] ×1 Denniz666 [1504427] ×1

Cabana_Boy [2309501]
BernardThresher: Some work to do yet.
CabanaBoy: get ya later, dont worry
BernardThresher: No you won't.
CabanaBoy: ^^
BernardThresher: I'm glad I didn't travel to Argentina to hosp you. I would have missed you.
CabanaBoy: Buenos Aires to Torn. Remaining Flight Time - 00:01:24
CabanaBoy: CabanaBoy: going to kill ya!Anthony77: ?CabanaBoy: hell is comingCabanaBoy: Buy500x9mmfor$4,500?
BernardThresher: Touch him and you die! You have been warned!
CabanaBoy: lol
BernardThresher: I'm serious!
CabanaBoy: like I give a shit
BernardThresher: #KillCabana
CabanaBoy: kill #BernardThresher
Last message: 20:10:03 - 03/07/20 TCT

Mentions: Cabana_Boy [2309501] · Cosmo [2193413]

Manannan [966207]
Uh, well, creating a thread like this is definitely a good way to get most of the torn forums wanting to kill you I guess, or at the very least bounty you into oblivion
Cabana_Boy [2309501]
CornHub: Hey
CabanaBoy: yo
CornHub: Just want to know why you've placed a bounty on me. It's getting in the way of my factions chain. Cheers
CabanaBoy: I dont place bounties
CornHub: Someone has placed a bounty on you with a reward of $25,000 and the reason: KillCabana or Kabana!
CornHub: That wasn't you?
CabanaBoy: nope
CornHub: Hmmm oka
CornHub: okay*
CabanaBoy: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#p=threads&f=2&t=16172351&b=0&a=0&start=0
CabanaBoy: all the info is there
CornHub: Yes....
CornHub: And how is that relevant to this bounty?
CabanaBoy: BernardThresher [2193413]
CabanaBoy: placed them or some o his friends
CornHub: Right well I mean i dont really care - the thread is shit and this is petty. cheerio
CabanaBoy: I get bounties, I do not place them
CabanaBoy: have fun!
CornHub: You've placed 99 bounties
CabanaBoy: lets dubble check, cause I dont have the money
CornHub: Yeah idc
CabanaBoy: $51,000 CabanaBoy 21 Traveling 1 BernardThresher hashtag KillCabana
CornHub: ?
CabanaBoy: he is placing bounties at anyone
CornHub: So looks like you've pissed off this bernard bloke?
CornHub: Good luck haha
CabanaBoy: yep
CornHub: lmao

Mentions: Cabana_Boy [2309501] · CornHub [2423014] · #KillCabana